Now: Not sure - what should we do together?
Things I've started and scaled that you might have used in your life
- The open source Twitter Emoji, as seen in Target self service checkout.
- Phone number signin/login, as popularized by my Digits SDK - now owned by Google and offered through Firebase Phone Auth
- Credit Building charge cards, a category I invented through Chime's Credit Builder Card based on the acquisition of my venture backed startup Pinch.
I've also had the privilege of being part of great teams in my career working on
- Mercury, where I established the craft of product management, accelerated their product velocity & growth, and hired an incredible team
- Chime, where after scaling Credit Builder, I started the technical product management team and developed data science/machine learning, fintech ledgering and payments infrastructure
- Pinch, where as CEO and cofounder, I brought together a team of 10, raised venture capital, and discovered product market fit for credit building
- Twitter, at times Product Managing the mobile apps, websites, embedded tweets, and TweetDeck
- Microsoft, where I was part of the launch of an early smart feature phone, KIN, and later the first version of Bing for iOS
- Olin College, my engineering community, where I graduated in one of their first ever classes (2009)
I live in San Francisco, CA USA with my husband, son, and dog.
Stay in my sonoma redwoods vacation rental airbnb in Guerneville, CA